Monday, October 18, 2010

A Time for Everything

As the fall leaves begin to change colors all around us I am reminded of Ecclesiastes 3:1 which says: There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.


Our society is rapidly relying more and more on technology. Creating this webcast is a season of change for us at  the Susquehanna Conference, The United Methodist Church. We are trying to reach out in new mediums such as facebook, this blog and the webcast as a way to stay connected. I feel privileged that I get the chance to host this exciting new ministry in the cyber world. I'm not the most technologically savvy person though, so there has been a learning curve. The whole webcast production has been a new experience for all of us here, so please bear with us as we figure it out. We are very excited about it, and hope that you find the material exciting as well. I look forward to hearing your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment