Monday, March 26, 2012

Where do you see God?

Although I love all of the four seasons, spring is my favorite. Part of the reason I love it is because it reminds me of God's promise never to leave us. We were fortunate to have a mild winter in Pennsylvania this year. However, many winters feel unbearably long, cold, and windy. Yet, I still enjoy winter because it helps us to gain greater appreciation for the returning warm weather, green grass, and chirping birds. 

Spring truly does provide a great metaphor for hope and joy after dark and cold times. I look out at the blossoming trees and say a little prayer thank the Creator for providing such beauty. It is as if God is physically reaching out to us with the warm embrace of the sun, the gift of  wild flower 'bouquets', and the kiss of a gentle wind.

The beauty of spring is one of the places that I most clearly see God on Earth. Where do you see God in an earthly form? Feel free to post comment on my blog, or send photos with a description to my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/susxpress.

For more photo ideas check out "God's Photo Album" http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1008002.God_s_Photo_Album.


No comments:

Post a Comment