Monday, November 12, 2012

Hearts Strangely Warmed

I am blessed to have a job like this. I am inspired by the people I meet through both Susquehanna Xpress and interviews for our bi-monthly newspaper called the LINK.

 I just finished an article for our "Hearts Strangely Warmed" section. In this series I strive to convey stories of people's lives who have been radically transformed by our living God. It is an awesome responsibility to articulate someone's testimony. I'm continually in awe of the amazing ways God reveals his love for us. The stories inspire me and I hope that they warm your soul as well.

 As I thought about how invigorating it was to hear about God's grace and love in the interviewees lives, I realized how important it is for each of us to share our testimony. I believe that we encounter people on a weekly basis, who need to hear an encouraging story. By sharing how God has continued to love us during our low moments, we let others know that they are not alone in their struggles. Even if the person isn't struggling, your short testimony may add a little spice to their spiritual walk and remind them that our God is active, alive, and working to turn mundane into extraordinary.

Thanks for sharing your stories. Now go out and share them with the world!

You can also e-mail me and share your story with the cyber community through a Susquehanna Xpress webcast. bspriggle@susumc.org.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment