Monday, June 11, 2012

Love God, Others, Self

"LOVE God, Others, Self" is the Bishop's parting hope for the conference and the church.

Bishop Middleton is the first Bishop that I have had the privilege to meet. She has been supportive of my work here and Susquehanna Xpress. She has been very personable and sincere in my short time knowing her. She even wrote on the front page of my scapbook of wedding advice from coworkers at the conference.

 The communications team put together a short blooper film thanking her for the "good times." I enjoyed watching it, because I've been there running the teleprompter while she patiently waited as we prepared the media equipment (you'll see in the video that she spent her time waiting wisely...by getting in extra steps on her pedometer)

If you would like to watch the Bishop's celebration service at Annual Conference 2012, and the blooper film click Here.

Join me in praying for she and her husband Jack as they transition to a new phase of life and their retirement home in Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment